Canadian Sleevers torani Syrup

luckiestparentoftwo
on 7/8/11 1:10 pm - Canada
I am wondering if any of my fellow canadian sleever have found torani sypups??there are alot of places online but i cant find any of them that ship to canada....

thanks in advance

Jennifer S.
on 7/8/11 1:16 pm - CA
Here we can buy them at BevMo... plus they have them at my work. Good to flavor coffee or iced tea.
 Jennifer    
luckiestparentoftwo
on 7/8/11 1:28 pm - Canada
we dont have the store....and no to amazon :-(

missuscat
on 7/8/11 1:35 pm
Hi, I'm from atlantic Canada and got several sugar free DaVinci syrups online from  www.thelowcarbgrocery.com  They are based out of Toronto - I had excellent service and would not hesitate to order from them again.  They have an extensive low carb, low fat, etc.etc. selection.  Love the syrup in 0% PC Greek Yogurt!!!  Great protein numbers too!!
On my way to becoming a WLS "Loser"!!     
Elaine2
on 7/8/11 1:35 pm - Atlanta, GA
Wow....that's surprising!!

How about DaVinci Syrups http://www.davincigourmet.com/ 

or allot of the Starbucks will sell bottles of their SF syrups...just a little more expensive.
PaulaToronto
on 7/8/11 1:56 pm - Toronto, Canada
Try thelowcarbgrocery.com.  They carry all the flavours and a few different brands. Their physical store is in Toronto but they ship as well. 
roundater
on 7/8/11 2:00 pm - Lincoln, NE
Might check the international board under Canada and see if anyone there might help.
Rich Sonderegger

roundater
on 7/8/11 2:01 pm - Lincoln, NE
Might check the international board under Canada and see if anyone there can help.
Rich Sonderegger

Mishyme
on 7/8/11 2:38 pm
I would ask a fellow American if they would send you a bottle!!  Prepay/wire transfer??

Stats: HW 311 lbs in Aug 2010, VSG on 10/19/2010, Surgeons goal 208lbs, My Goal 175lbs or less Current 193lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views