Reiki and healing post-op

Need4Change
on 7/12/11 12:43 am - NJ
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you what I feel as gotten me to heal as fast I have already.  Now, I know for some your belief systems may make you feel otherwise but Reiki has been amazing for me. 

I saw such a huge difference in my healing from no longer being sore, incisions closing up, getting color back in my face, etc.  Even my hand, which was poked 3 times to get the IV in and was black and blue from the hematoma, has gone away!

I feel great and full of energy... I highly recommend doing some Reiki prior to surgery as well as afterwards as they say one session of Reiki is equivalent to 5 days of healing...  Obviously this is theoretical - Im not a doctor or have scientific proof, so take it as you wish.

I just wanted to pass on my experience and how its helped me in the event it can help heal others!

Thanks
Paige V.
on 7/12/11 12:55 am - Gainesville, FL
the one time I had Reiki, that night I got a massive sinus infection. Sickest I have ever been (okay not really but you get the point) Could have been she released something lying dormant....but wow....it put a hurting on me! 
Need4Change
on 7/12/11 1:39 am - NJ
Im sorry to hear that, thats never happened to me before...  I'm wondering is she didnt realease the negative energy correctly and it ended up back-firing??  They are supposed to take on that negative energy and release it for you.  That doesnt sound right at all. 
Candy0081
on 7/12/11 10:33 am
 No that icky feelings can happen after Reiki.  Its part of the body releasing the energy and pent up stuff.  Hope you feel better soon. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views