My brother is jealous lol

Jasonm11
on 7/17/11 9:13 am
My brother brought his kids over the other day to play.  For the past few months his daughter(8) had been making the comment, 'daddy, uncle Jason is gonna be skinnier than you'(she sounds like a back woods redneck so it is that much more funny!)....

So I mentioned yesterday that as of the middle of last week, I am down to 268.  He said to her, yup, uncle Jason is now skinnier than daddy.  LOL

Which that started the nonstop riding him by both his daughter and son(3) about how he can't make fat jokes anymore.....it was hilarious lol....

So yesterday on facebook, I was talking about how I don't like it that there is cussing in commercials now and how i didn't want to see that, he made the following comment:

"Normally i would say that nobody wants to see your fat butt walk in to a restaurant, that they shouldn't have to be forced to watch that. They didn't know you would be there. But I can't now cause you are skinnier than me. I hate being the fat brother. OMG, I just realized I am the fat brother."

LOL.....its all in good fun and I'm loving it now....he never has been as big as me....he had cancer about 10 years ago and got down to about 170 bu has stabalized about 270-275 for the past 5 or so years after having kids and getting out of college....we're both tall at 6'1" so he doesn't really look tht big....but its still great that his kids are riding him about being 'fatter than uncle Jason'.....lol

now he's talking about going on a diet to try to past me up lol.....good times...good times....had to share...

HW(2-19-11) - 375    SW(3-9-11) - 362.5    CW - 204    GW - 220
Reached 100 pounds lost from highest weight at 3.5 months post-op!!!
Reached 100 pounds lost since surgery weight at 4.75 months post-op!!!
kimbethin
on 7/17/11 9:38 am - CA
That's so cool!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Jan G.
on 7/17/11 10:52 am - WI

Luv sibling rivalry stories.. Good for you!!

Looking good~

Jan

VSG: 08/05/2011   Age 62   5 foot:  HW: 207    SW 194   CW 156

roundater
on 7/22/11 12:32 pm - Lincoln, NE
Great NSV!
Rich Sonderegger

wert
on 7/22/11 12:56 pm - MN
I love it that you boys can tease each other like that. Lucky guy, you. 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 437 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 458 views