Went to see my PCP today and...

Jessica Houston
on 7/27/11 10:12 am - Wichita, KS
So most of you probably know I have been battleing a cold/allergies/whatever for almost a week now.  When the fever started on Saturday, I knew it was more that a cold or allergies!  Today after fighting all night to keep my temp from going above 101,  I finally got back in to see the Dr!  I have pneumonia!  Just a mild case, but I did get a shot of steroids to help open my lungs back up & a prescription for some antibiotics!  I already feel  better! The steroids made it easier to breathe within about 2 hours! YAY!!! 

On another note, because I was heavily medicated (just dayquil but still!) I bombed my Algebra final and only got  a 58%. YIKES!!!  Put my overall grade @ a 79.5, so we will see if the round it u*****t!  Not happy with it because I knew my stuff, I just was spacey this morning... didn't help that I was up coughing most of the night!

Now to finish my 7 page religion paper and I will be done for the semester!!! YAY!

AND tomorrow is 4 weeks from surgery! YAY!!  Will take measurements & pictures on the 30th so I can remember what day of the month to take them! LOL! 

Have a great night ya'll!
HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/11 10:48 am
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that you've got pneumonia. I'm glad the medicine is helping. It's bad enough being sick but being so soon out of surgery and it being so hot too, I know you're miserable! Get better soon. Hope they round up the algebra grade!
Ms Shell
on 7/27/11 11:43 am - Hawthorne, CA
Glad you were diagnosed and now on the mend!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views