Best way to search the OH site ... ???

Sunny702
on 8/3/11 8:35 am - Las Vegas, NV
This site is GREAT don't get me wrong ... I just wi**** was juuuust a little different when it comes to posting and searching. However ... I realize maybe I'm just doing it wrong???

I want to find posts regarding Protein Shakes because I seem to remember someone mentioning there was a post on how to get some for free. I also want to know the best kinds and the ones with  the most protein. In addition to protein that I can put in my water ... just general suggestions. I purchased some Slim Fast but it only has 10g of protein in it. I used to drink Herbalife shakes so I  think I might order more of that ... I'm just looking to see what others are doing??? Suggestions are DEF needed.  

I also want to search for PreOp diets and read what others are eating scratch that ... drinking lol before the BIG DAY. I started my 2 week preop today and I'm STARVING!

I know I can do a search in the upper right hand corner but I want to know if I can narrow it down to find only the results in the VSG forum??? 

Also is there a setting that I can activate which will move the posts with the most recent comments to the top of the list? 

Any suggestions you have will be appreciated.
Elaine2
on 8/3/11 9:01 am - Atlanta, GA
I struggle with the Search also if I'm looking for something specific---particularly an old post.
Maybe someone else can give you better suggestions.

But if you look at the link, you will find a post that Sublimate does regularly that answers all types of questions. It has lots of FAQs and I think it will even tell you some protein sample sites.
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/4430056/gtgt-VSG-Frequ ently-Asked-Questions-For-New-Members-ltlt/

Also, check out the Diet and Nutrition Forum----lists of protein shakes and powders with comments by OH folks.

Stay strong during your pre op diet. It's there for a reason. You want to go into surgery in the best shape!!  Keep drinking to help control the hunger.

Good luck.

cristalpoppin
on 8/3/11 1:57 pm - Austin, TX
 you could type "protein shake" into the search box at the top of the page, but commonly recommended are Jay Robb, Syntrax Nectar, Medifast, & Unjury
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views