Calling all August 2nd VSGer's

colelea613
on 8/4/11 6:30 am - LA
So here is my update... I am home,  I had a shower,  Drinking my water.  I am a little sore but other than that nothing else bothering me. 

Dr. Warden was great,  The nurses at Southern Surgical Center were caring and amazing.

I feel restriction with drinking water.  

Cole

boss123
on 8/4/11 7:08 am - NJ
I returned home yesterday, with some reservation about the hospital I chose.  The doctor was great, but the hospital not so much.  I don't know about you, but I had a terrible Tuesday night.  I was in severe burning radiating pain, which the attending doctor had no interest in helping.  The next day, I saw my surgeon, changed pain meds to an NSAID which greatly helped.  Narcotics were not an option for me.  

I feel much better today having spent time on the treadmill and sipping clear fluids.  I had some initial buyers remorse, but have since changed my outlook.  

Happy sleeve day to you.

HEIGHT 5'6"  HW: 255 / SW: 244 / GW:170

colelea613
on 8/4/11 7:43 am, edited 8/3/11 7:43 pm - LA
No pain for me. I didn't have any pain meds yesterday. I only had a half dose of Loritab last night. But after two hours in a car I have hit the pain meds.

I went out to get the mail and Isopure for next couple of days...sipping beef broth and drinking propel zero.

I will be sleeping for the next couple days in my the recliner.

The_Chungs
on 8/4/11 9:17 am
YAY!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -  Confucius  
Height:  5'10  HW:  400  SW:  374.6  GW:  160    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 66 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 252 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op