4 days till surgery

Kristina M.
on 8/7/11 12:00 pm - LA
Surgery August 11, I am so nervous.  I cant wait till it is over with.  I know everything will be ok but still nervous!!!
CoolBeans
on 8/7/11 12:08 pm - MD
 I had my surgery on the 4th (just one week before your date) and I feel a bit like someone beat me up, but it is getting a bit better each day. Best of luck to you. 
 Cari    
Tipsynoodle
on 8/7/11 12:12 pm - Kempner, TX
 same here, had mine on the 2nd, doing ok but feel like i ran into a semi lol.....good luck, u will be fine.....

Pam M.
on 8/7/11 12:15 pm - Orland Hills, IL
 I agree with them also. I had mine Thursday the 4th. I have discomfort in my stomach but no real pain but I am really tired! You will be fine 

So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key!!        
Chelsea M.
on 8/7/11 12:13 pm
Congratulations! It's so normal to be nervous. Just know that this is going to be such a great change in your life. Even if you wake up, all groggy and in pain, regretting it in that moment, the pain will go away and things will get better with each hour that passes! Make sure that if you're ever worried or upset, or even really happy, to go on OH and just read and write and discuss! It always helps me... and it reminds me why I did this in the first place and what I have to look forward to! Good luc****ep us posted! :)
If life seems absurd, what you need is some laughter!
                                                                       --Bright Eyes
koshermama
on 8/7/11 12:15 pm
Had mine on the 3rd (for the hat trick) and feeling fine, just tired. Battling some head hunger... I was soooo nervous too - hang in there, it's almost time!!

HW 310, SW 307, CW 259, LW 7.5, Goal 150

Shalom aleichem! Join us...  Keeping Kosher After WLS    
roundater
on 8/7/11 12:40 pm - Lincoln, NE
No reason to be. Mine went smooth as silk, minimal pain (3 on the 10 scle) and gone by discharge in 2 days no complications 58 days out and feel absolutely great. Had more discomfort going to the dentist than this surgery.
Rich Sonderegger

J. Grebil
on 8/7/11 1:32 pm
Had my Gastric Sleeve surgery on Friday 8-5-11 went home on Saturday- 8-6-11. Surgery went very well from start to finish. I couldn't of asked for any better recovery. I am home and feelling very well. Ice chips and protein drink by  very small spoon fulls have been helping alot. Some heart burn but tolerable. Best experience i could hope for. Walking is a must. Importance on following Dr's Orders and of course my husbands too. Use your breathing tool they send you home with at least 10 times every hour. Clears the lungs. Here's to seeing less of me. Congrats to all who take the 1st step to better health.
Shershe793
on 8/8/11 12:03 am - Blanchard, OK
I had my surgery Aug 2nd,  and I too felt like a semi had ran through my abdomen.., but the pain is mostly gas pain at first.. now its just tender from the incision where my bad belly was taken out.. lol.. it gets easier each day..

You will do fine. Will send up prayers for you..
 HW 327 CW 231 GW 140 Surgery August 2nd, 2011..                     
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views