4 weeks Post-op and Progressing!

perfectlayde
on 8/8/11 4:40 am
Today marks 4 weeks post-op since I had my surgery on July 11th.  I'm down a total of 32.8 pounds with 12.2 pounds lost on my 2 week pre-op diet.  I have to say I'm loving my sleeve so far although I'm still trying to learn how to eat with my sleeve now.  It wasn't all green pastures so far on this journey.  I went through an almost 2lb gain in my 2nd and 3rd weeks which my psychie wasn't really ready for.  But I broke it with a 6lb loss week!

So I'm down over 30 lbs and down a pant size so far (almost 2).  I started in a size 28 jean.  Last night I tried on 26's which fit and were getting slightly big.  I also tried on a size 24 that fit great!  That could be a fluke pair, so I'm just saying 1 size so far.

Must say it again...I'm loving my SLEEVE!
HW- 357 | SW - 346.2 | CW - 244.0 | GW - 175

Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death!          
CoolBeans
on 8/8/11 4:44 am - MD
 This is a great post. I am only a couple of days out of the hospital and it is nice to think about how things might be a month out. Thanks for sharing, but more importantly congratulations on doing so well with your sleeve. I am so looking forward to dragging old clothes out of the closet (and going through those and actually having to buy smaller sizes). Have fun! 
 Cari    
Most Active