Another weird question....

Lisa S.
on 8/16/11 2:55 pm - TX
 OK, so the last time I posted a question, I felt so silly and you guys got a few good laughs. I hope this one isn't so silly. :)

I'm just about 4 months post-op and have really had very little issues or concerns. However, for the last week, I have really lost interest in eating all together, and just seeing food makes me feel nauseated. I know I need to get my calories in, but when I do eat, I either vomit or it "goes straight through me" (yeah-don't make me say it)

So-at first, I thought it was a stomach bug, but come on...it's been a week. Anyway, I am going to call my doctor in the morning, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience? I wasn't one of the lucky ones that woke up from surgery never to fell hunger again....so, I'm wondering if it's a delayed response? lol 

Anyway-any insight would be helpful. 

Peace, love, and chicken wings.

rdd9348
on 8/16/11 3:27 pm - OR
I have no idea what the problem could be, but hope you start feeling normal again soon.
Highest-285, Start WLS Program-267, Surgery-245, Current-196, Goal-148 
                                   Short Term Goal - Under 185 by 10/15/11           
Lisa S.
on 8/16/11 3:58 pm - TX
 Thanks, RDD! :) I appreciate that! :)
Lisa D.
on 8/16/11 4:56 pm - New Orleans, LA
I sometimes have the same thing.  I am not hungry and nothing seems appealing.  Just try to find something that works for you.  I like the polly o cheddar mozzarella twist sticks.  60 calories.  And protein bars.  When you do eat it has to be really slow even when it is a small portion.  I get this sporadically.  Seems weird to not want food doesn't it?  Love this sleeve. 
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views