Will my friendship survive?

rosapain
on 8/19/11 9:28 am - Amityville, NY
It is not an easy task if at all possible but I do have male friend for last 30years. I made it clear not cross line or we could not be friends. The wife is so so with friendship after speaking with her. I understand whyshe feel the way she does,  my friend cheats. ( I dont date married or live ins)  wishing you best it can with stand the hand of time.
thill03
on 8/19/11 12:54 pm
I have the same feeling about my BFF. We both started this journey together, but her choice in health insurance does not cover WLS, it specifically excludes it. I switched to my hubby's insurance which covers the surgery if deemed medically necessary
I am almost 3 months into my 6 month supervised diet, and we talk constantly and candidly about my progress. I have encouraged her to continue her medically supervised diet with her doctors, and try to force her company into offering a policy that would cover WLS. So far she has emailed HR and is looking at going to self pay if they don't give her the needed options in November. It's a huge step and I will fight/help with her all the way.

I say continue talking to your friend and make sure that you are up front with everything as well as he. Things will be different, but it will be for the better...and a true friend would never leave you behind when you are making the right choice to improve your health.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 158 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 431 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 451 views