Tummy problems

crazyduck
on 8/22/11 5:42 am - Maurepas, LA
I feel like a baby. I have this issue I have had for years. The only way I can describe it is colic. Before surgery I had an colostomy, and endoscope for this problem. It's like my stomach starts to swell and it's full of gas. Takes days to finally exit. It's miserable. Im on nexium for reflux, I tried a stool softner (miralax) and pepto. Has anyone ever had this issue? Please give me the magic answer. I will add to it, it kinda feels like a stomach virus, but I know u can't get that many stomach virus.. Help.. Thanks
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
USAF Wife
on 8/22/11 5:58 am
Have you tried adding a daily probiotic dosing??? I'm not sure if it would help, but I love using probiotics when my stomach gets out of whack.

GNC has a pretty great unflavored probiotic crystal stuff that you sprinkle on your tongue, or mix with any liquid and it's truly unflavored and tasteless.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

crazyduck
on 8/22/11 6:16 am - Maurepas, LA
No I haven't, but I will try it! Thanks so much!!
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
LaughingCow
on 8/22/11 6:38 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
I'm sure you've been through all this with your doctors already, but just in case... Do certain foods trigger it?  If so, maybe something like Beano or Lactaid.  If not, maybe just regular Gas-X. 
Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views