Vitamin Issues

Rmoneygirl
on 8/23/11 2:07 am - OH
Help !!!!

I can't find the vitamins that are on my list.  GNC and the Vitamin shoppe have been no help.

Please direct me if you can.  I can't seem to find a good protien  shake also.  GNC was going to sell me one for 150 a can !!!!

List says I need

2     multiviamin -chewable
        200% daily value for 2/3 nutrients
        At least 18mg iron

3     Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3
       Calcium Carbonate - as second choice
       Total = 1500 - 2000 mg chewable

1     B12 Complex

Send me brands or names  HELP !!!!

tristak
on 8/23/11 2:20 am
I prefer the Bariatric Advantage "Berry flavored" chewable vitamins, Calcium Citrate should be available at any CVS, GNC, Target type store - however again Bariatric Advantage does sell a calcium chew that was OK.  As the B12 Complex - again any CVS, GNC, Target type store should be able to help you with this.  For a while I was taking a B12 from Trader Joe's.

If you are working with a Nutritionist or Dietician they should also be able to give you some suggestions.

5'2"
HW - 310/SW 300/Day of Surgery 293.2/CW - 182.2 (2/26/19), fleur de lys abdominoplasty 2/12/19 - removed 8lbs of skin from abdomen.

Cristina S.
on 8/23/11 4:18 am - New Britain, CT
I bought these before surgery  and liked them and now I get sick with them. The taste is hard for me to handle... I am now trying to find a new one.

Rmoneygirl
on 8/23/11 2:29 am - OH
I did see a nutritioninst that is who gave me the list

TNgal_Knoxville
on 8/23/11 4:25 am - Knoxville, TN

I know it can seem like to much. I felt that way too when I first got started. I have a couple of resources that may help you. WWW.bariatricfusion.com   www.bbvitamins.com www.celebratevitamins.com www.vitalady.com

these are just a few online companies. I have requested samples of the vitamins and that way I can try the different flavors. You may also order samples from most of these of their protein shake mixes. Usually get 6 to an order. Also may I suggest trying different ready to drink shakes from  your local grocery store. Mine carry's Pure Protein, Muscle Milk, Atkins, and EAS Myoplex. And you may want to get a small blender..they have them at walmart the kind like the bullet..about 15 to 20 bucks. This helps the powder disolve all the way.
Hope this helps a little.

May the wind always be at your back and the shinning sun be on your face.
Connie

Foxbins
on 8/23/11 8:32 am

Centrum Chewables at any drug store, Walmart, or grocery store.  I take a liquid calcium citrate that I buy from Costco.com called ReViva.  B12--I bought a sublingual at Walmart that dissolved pretty quick, it was Nature's something-or-other.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 271 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views