Waiting in a date for surgery gives me anxiety!

yellomodelchick06
on 8/25/11 2:45 am - Moreno Valley, CA
So I had my 3 appts on August 17th with Pacific Bariatrics in San Diego. Dr. Janos Taller is going to be my surgeon.. I really want a date already!!!! Come on hurry up I cant take it anymore!!! LOL!!!!!!
Valsdetermined2lose
on 8/25/11 3:26 am
The waiting game is the worst! I was so excited after finishing all my test and waiting on my approval to finally get a date. Relax and trust me it might be sooner than you think mines was, i was scheduled 6 days after my approval came through from the insurance. Congrats !! And keep us posted on your date
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 4:02 am
Good Luck to you!!! Im right there waiting for mine too! :)
yellomodelchick06
on 8/25/11 4:17 am - Moreno Valley, CA
Thanks Ladies! I am just soooo darn impatient!!!
Arianasmama
on 8/25/11 4:45 am - Beverly Hills, CA
 It took about 30 days before I heard anything back from Dr. Taller's office but it was well worth the wait.  He is an awesome doctor, I've had a very smooth recovery and a textbook surgery.

Good luck!

Be Blessed            
howarli
on 8/25/11 5:56 am - MD
I am waiting also.  So get this.....I was approved last Friday and yesterday the doctor's office call me.  I was excited because I  thought I was getting my surgery date.  NO she wanted me to come in Monday August 29th to meet with the surgeon.  I said for what and she said to discuss whether I will be getting the Sleeve or Bypass (initially i wanted the Bypass and the surgeon recommended the Sleeve because of my IBS). About a month ago I decided on the Sleeve so she said send me an email to confirm and she would be back to me and now like you I'M STILL WAITING!!.  Hope you get your surgery date soon.

AMoody
on 8/25/11 7:16 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
I feel your anxity! I have just gone thew meeting the surgen, going threw the psych exam, signing release for the surgen to get 4 years of my medical records, got primary to sign permission and letter saying yes I should get it, now I have an apointment to go for a sleep study, I dont think I have sleep apnea.  Now what? wait and see I guess what the insurance says..  On pins and needles here! Good luck and try and relax!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 271 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views