Great site to give you an idea of appropriate body weights

jojoslim
on 8/27/11 6:21 am
I was trying to work out what weight I would ideally like to shoot for and I came across this fantastic site where you can type in your height and a weight and it will show you a range of images of real women at that weight.  I played with it for a bit and decided I want to end up in the 130s which puts me at the top of the healthy weight range.  Go have a look - its quite inspiring

http://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?height=5+2&weight=120&pant=any&shirt=any&zphoto=Large&new=1

Ulysses
on 8/27/11 7:21 am

I didn't realize that was a site just for women. I input 6'3 for my height and nothing showed up. I felt kinda stupid after reading "what real women look like" and of course you say it's a site for women in your post.
I can see how it would be a great site for the females
cheers,
Jason
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

Smardeepants
on 8/27/11 12:10 pm
LOL, Jason, your posts always crack me up. Especially when you get confused and do girl things.

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/11 7:37 am - Southeast, TX
That is freaking awesome...thanks!!!
kimberleyann
on 8/27/11 7:46 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Thanks that was a great link. I often suffer from not being able to visualize height to weight.

Maintaining Cindy
on 8/27/11 9:21 am
Hi There,

Now that was a lot of fun, and a good eye opener also.  Thanks so much!

I loved seeing anyone around my height and weight and the weight I want to be... very cool!  It just re-affirms what I am striving for :)

Cindy

Phyll H
on 8/27/11 11:21 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
thankyou !!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/11 11:58 am - NY
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain