My face is breaking out!?!

crazyduck
on 8/30/11 9:45 am - Maurepas, LA
I have never gone thru acne as a kid, nor an adult. My face is breaking out badddd!!! Just wondering if anyone else here has had this problem?
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
USAF Wife
on 8/30/11 10:15 am
Totally normal.

I had horrible acne on my face, not just little pimples, I had enormous ZITS. Unfortunately, it spread to my back and shoulders as well.

I used Dial soap on my back, and just kept my face regimen the same.

It'll get better. I promise.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

SassyItalian
on 8/30/11 10:29 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
we all love to debate this cause they always say 'no vsg experience is the same' and some people break out horribly after surgery due to the changes and some people's skin really clears up..

sorry you are breaking out but like Tiff said I am sure it will clear soon...and so what! youre gonna be a hot skinny b*tch , eh whats a little breakout!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

crazyduck
on 8/30/11 11:11 am - Maurepas, LA
Lol yes Sassyitalian, im gonna be that chic! I kinda thought it was due to my dramatic life change! Thanks guys!
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
USAF Wife
on 8/30/11 11:30 am
It's hormonal. I promise I'd deal with those huge zits to rock my skinny ass Diva cut size 2 Old Navy Jeans any day of the week.  HA

It really didn't last that long, maybe the first couple of months, and I always had some form of acne from an early age. I just don't have great skin, and then it went away. Plus, over-exfoliating, showering etc etc can make it worse.

You can actually over moisturize too.

Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

sundaymorning
on 8/30/11 2:55 pm
 I read that some people had much prettier skin and then there were those like me who broke out like crazy.
Before surgery I had the monthly pimple but the first few months after surgery i'd have like 3+ at a time.  It got better though and now i'm back to normal.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views