Tea Misto Protein Shake

Amy 2bhealthy
on 9/1/11 9:53 pm - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
I like to put my protein shakes in coffee, but hadn't thought about putting them in hot tea until this week. I realize my taste buds have probably become more accustomed to the protein taste by now, but I started adding Unjury Vanilla to my tea. It is really good if you like tea mistos. I know Unjury isn't supposed to be added to hot liquids, but I add the powder to my almond milk/water first and then add it to my hot tea and I haven't any problems with it. I thought I would share my new finding.

Amy

Revision: Realize band to VSG....loving my sleeve!! 

NIQAABI
on 9/1/11 10:55 pm
 Ok this is the 2nd time I've heard about tea mistos exactly what is that?? Rita's comes to mind everytime i hear misto 

Amy 2bhealthy
on 9/1/11 11:04 pm - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
I believe tea mistos are just hot tea with milk and sugar. At first, I thought it sounded weird, but I really like the flavor now that I am used to them. It is just something different than coffee all the time.

Rita's?? Like Margaritas? Those are the only Rita's I know of! Ha! 

Amy

NIQAABI
on 9/1/11 11:17 pm
Here in Pa we have a store by the name of Rita's that sale italian ice aka water ice. A misto is a italian ice mixed with sugar free custard and made into a shake ....to die for

Amy 2bhealthy
on 9/1/11 11:26 pm - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
I see... that sounds good! Just a 'little' different than the margarita that was going through my mind!! lol...

Amy

Onedaysoon
on 9/2/11 2:06 am - PA
I thought tea with milk and sugar was the 'normal' way to take hot tea? What in the world is a misto? Ritas also came to mind for me when I heard 'misto'. LOVE Ritas!
~Carly~
~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views