Holy crap the mood swings are killing me

Msmuland
on 9/12/11 1:52 pm
 I have always been a pretty chill person. unless I was hungry and then got angry. I have been dealing with some myor mood swings. I like I am being crazy trying to walk out of everyone in my life and have low tolerance for everything. My bf thinks its my BC i started taking 4 months ago but I disagree. I know i am consistantly hungry I never put two and two together. And its really is greiving things do make me sad I cant really enjoy anymore but I do try to make the best out of it. 
candyturbo
on 9/13/11 7:14 am
 Hang in there. It changes for me every day. I am just riding the rollercoaster and remembering it isn't "ME" it's the hormones!
HW 254, Start WLS Program-246, Surgery-239, CW-209, Goal-150 (or better)       
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 7:20 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Oil of evening primrose helped me stay out of jail during my recovery UMS (ugly mood swing) period.  :}

Also, remembering that when I am suddenly SURROUNDED by ******** that I am, most probably, the common denominator. 

ha.  Ah well.  It is what it is, but its not forever.  Hooray!
candyturbo
on 9/13/11 10:48 am
 I will try that.

I had a friend post this on Facebook recently -- ‎" Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by ********" - W. Gibson

I love this. 

HW 254, Start WLS Program-246, Surgery-239, CW-209, Goal-150 (or better)       
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 446 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 466 views