i got a surgery date and surgeon office submited my paperwork today

precious_diamond38
on 9/12/11 6:53 am - VA
 My primary dr submited the surgeon office the paper work last wednesday so what is the hold up with the surgeon office .... I clled pre auth nurse today and she claim my paper work was on the surgeon desk why??? And she will  submit my paper work to ins today... gave me surgery date oct 5th ... i dont know rather to be excited or just keep it cool until i know for sure i am approved .. .. I will be calling Aetna on Wednesday to make sure they have recvd my paper work...inside i want to jump up and down but i will wait until i have my approval lol...
Holly Meyer
on 9/12/11 6:57 am - Paris, TN
Hey hun...I am pretty sure that you are approved because they gave you a surgery date.  Good luck with everything! 

precious_diamond38
on 9/12/11 8:09 am - VA
 thank you ....
cvs0763639
on 9/12/11 9:25 am - north fort myers, FL
is it killing you?   its killing me to.  they gave me a day of 10/07/2011.  everyday i call my insurance and they say they have not received anything yet....i mean really whats the hold up.  good luck
precious_diamond38
on 9/12/11 9:30 am - VA
 yes it is why give a surgery date and i havent gotten approved yet... i guess they have to give a date to insurance when they submit.... i will call aetna on wed to see if they recvd paper work... 
Most Active