Ok need help

crazyduck
on 9/14/11 3:07 pm - Maurepas, LA
I was sleeved on july 20th. I have totally slacked the last month on what I should eat. I need to account for this to get myself to stop. Can I get back on the wagon, or have I lost any chance to lose. Do u think I have stretched my stomach out? I am eating what I want, and craving sweets baddd... Please help!
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
CoolBeans
on 9/14/11 3:23 pm, edited 9/14/11 3:24 am - MD
You certainly can get back on the wagon. Your surgery was rather recent. I would let your doctor / Nut team know some of the issues you have been having. See what they can recommend. But also, perhaps it is time to see a therapist in case you can shed some light on what is making you self-sabotage.

Not only is the honeymoon short. At this point we should be really careful about getting the right nutrients in since we can only eat so much and filling up on crap is going to make us SICK.

Oh and another thing that might help, if you are not doing so, try using something like My Fitness Pal to log food. I find this gives me a place to account for my actions and helps me see how well I am doing.
 Cari    
USAF Wife
on 9/14/11 9:16 pm
Sure you can. Some people use the 5 day pouch test to carb detox. I personally refuse to do the all liquid part of it, but have gone back to all protein before to help shed some pounds and get the carbs out of my system.
It's nearly impossible to stretch out your stomach, but you sure can fill it up with junk food that slides right through.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

lann08
on 9/14/11 9:56 pm - VA
I believe that all of us posting on this board, do so for encouragement, motivation, and information. However, as someone who has been on this board for a long time, I believe that I would be doing you no favors if I didn't admit that yours is one of those posts that make me shake my head and say "What the hell are you thinking?!?" You had surgery LESS than 2 months ago and you've been slacking for more than half of that! The period of time that you are in NOW is the time when it will be the absolute easiest for you to lose. It doesn't get any easier than right NOW for you! I think you need to contact your doctor, let them know that you're noncompliant and find a support group.
smbergie200
on 9/14/11 11:02 pm - Naples, FL
On September 15, 2011 at 4:56 AM Pacific Time, lann08 wrote:
I believe that all of us posting on this board, do so for encouragement, motivation, and information. However, as someone who has been on this board for a long time, I believe that I would be doing you no favors if I didn't admit that yours is one of those posts that make me shake my head and say "What the hell are you thinking?!?" You had surgery LESS than 2 months ago and you've been slacking for more than half of that! The period of time that you are in NOW is the time when it will be the absolute easiest for you to lose. It doesn't get any easier than right NOW for you! I think you need to contact your doctor, let them know that you're noncompliant and find a support group.
 Sometimes the truth hurts. Thanks for being real. I agree totally. 

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

crazyduck
on 9/15/11 7:48 am - Maurepas, LA
I know I need a kick in the butt! And THANK YOU! I wrote this so I could come out with it, and then be accountable for it. So I think I will go back on protein shakes for a week, then NO Carbs!!!! Thanks guys, I need to find a group near Livingston, texas. I have moved 6 hours from my nut, but will start looking for a group near by. Leigh
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
LabRat90
on 9/16/11 7:21 am - Ball, LA
I glad someone told you the truth!  That's what we are here for.  This is your easiest time to lose.  Don't throw it away.  And yes, we can get back on the wagon.  I'll do it with you.  Thanks for my wake up call, too.
  God made me with 2 ears and only 1 mouth for a good reason!        
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 78 views