Here I am: In Onederland!!!

sissi
on 9/16/11 12:40 pm - Canada
Finally, this morning my scale showed me a number I haven't seen in so many years and that was 199!!! I am so excited, I am loving my sleeve I am loving my life and I am so very grateful to the two most awesome surgeons in all of Canada!!! Dr Vergis you are amazing, as is your wife and fellow surgeon! I feel absolutely fantastic. I had my surgery June 20 (a day before my 27th birthday) and since then have lost 45lbs! I could never ever have done it without the surgery and if there's anyone out there who's considering the sleeve and is checking this board out to see if its for them I tell you DO IT!!!!
                Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

Mrs.Goose
on 9/16/11 12:57 pm
Congrats ~ that is "Onederful"! Can't wait to be there someday.
CoolBeans
on 9/16/11 12:59 pm - MD

Cari    
tasie402
on 9/16/11 1:40 pm
woot woot! you go, girl!

kimbethin
on 9/16/11 2:18 pm - CA
I'm so happy for you!!  I'm also a 6/20 girl and hope to be in onederland soon!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
dcamacho01
on 9/17/11 2:24 am
That is so awesome!!! I am pretty sure I will be in the same boat when I go down to the same weight, I have seen 100's in over 25 years so it is exciting....Way to go and congratulations!!!!
Diana

sissi
on 9/17/11 6:15 am - Canada
thank you so much everyone  I am loving everything about my sleeve and would totally do it again in a heart beat and I can't even say how thankful I am to my regular physician for having suggested it and for placing me on the waitlist  - Aug 4th 2010!! I had a 10 month wait but it was totally worth it!
                Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views