Goal Weight

pbartlett584
on 9/25/11 7:19 am
Just a poll...

Just wondering when you have/will hit your goal weight if you have any great plans? I know I am a long long way from this, but I haven't set my goal weight to hight. Baby steps, each time I have hit a goal, I will make a new one. I don't want to say I am going to be 160 lbs, because right now that seems unachievable, so instead I want to hit 300 - 220 - 180 and then we will see. When I get to 180 I am going to search for a new horse. I love riding horses, but my fire has been put out due to my weight!!
Can't wait to hear everyones goal celebration!

VSG - Drs. Aceves/Campos Oct/2011

Re-sleeve - Drs. Ungston/Beltran/Campos - March/2015

roundater
on 9/25/11 7:24 am - Lincoln, NE
Very admirable goal. Thanks for sharing.
Rich Sonderegger

kimbethin
on 9/25/11 7:30 am - CA
That sounds great!  I was thinking of a new car or a special piece of jewelry.  I am also looking ahead to plastic surgery.
putting one foot in front of the other...        
jamaicandane
on 9/25/11 8:01 am
 I've only just received my referral, but I'm dreaming of flying again. Currently too fat to fly the planes I used to fly back in the day. I'll need to get down in onederland to meet the weight restriction on a dual flight (so I can take passengers). 

So, there's my dream. Get to onederland and then get back to slipping the surly bonds of earth. ;)

RNY: 25 Mar 13  HW: 328 lb SW: 288

jessicae
on 9/25/11 8:35 am
 i love riding horses too!  Haven't been on one in many many years, because the last place i was going to go on a group ride with had a weight limit of 250.  the one horse i did get on was my aunt's and i just wasn't comfortable even just walking, let alone doing anything i used to do.  

i am 4 days from surgery and already decided that i'm going to start saving up to go on vacation with my husband.  we live on the jersey shore and so just go to the beach for a week or so when we want to get away, but have never been on an actual vacation together in over 12 years.  where do i want to go?!  DISNEY WORLD!  i haven't been since 1993 in high school and with all the cool things and rides now i would love to be able to actually go feeling comfortable and be able to ride on rides and not worry if the safety bars will close.  hoping to plan the trip for a year from now.  

great topic!  can't wait to read everyone else's goal plans!

Jessica              Surgery Date 9/29/11 Dr. Ian Soriano Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA          HW: 287 / Pre-Op: 280 / SW: 263.4 / CW: 161.6 GW: 145

91Annie15
on 9/25/11 8:47 am - CA
 I haven't actually made a celebration plan for hitting goal!  I'll have to really think about that....Scratch that!!!...I plan to take family and personal portraits when I reach goal.  I HATE my best shot from our last shoot!  

I DO plan to go skydiving for my next birthday (still several months away)...So that is a goal weight celebration, sort of.  :)
-AA   
amberblaiz
on 9/25/11 11:48 am - renton, WA
Let me start off by saying i`m a tattoo and piercing freak, love em!
My first goal was 50 pounds down, for that I got my angel bites pierced.
My second goal will be 100lbs lost! For that i`m not sure what i`m going to do yet.
But for my goal weight which is around 150lbs lost i`m going to get "you make me beautiful" tattooed near where my stomach is.

=]
Oh how I love losing the weight.

Sweet_56
on 9/25/11 12:01 pm - Saskatchewan, Canada
I also love the tattoo piercing culture :)
What an awesome goal gift :)
Good Luck with the weight loss!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers 
My Video Log...  Follow as this Fat Canadian Shrinks!! 
www.youtube.com/user/TheShrinkingCanadian

amberblaiz
on 9/25/11 12:15 pm - renton, WA
Thank you I`m soooo excited to get there!

Ps. we got sleeved by the same dr!
ChristineTX1970
on 9/25/11 12:03 pm - TX
For 100 lbs lost I want to do the Warrior Dash.

http://warriordash.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 85 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 298 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 346 views