5 Month update--pics!

Jenny C.
on 9/28/11 11:27 am
You know, you just keep getting up and doing your thing, and all of a sudden it's 5 months since surgery!  I feel so great, and like so many others before me, I love my sleeve.  It totally has my back portion-wise, and I believe is instrumental in cutting down cravings for unhealthy foods.  I feel healthy and strong!

237                                                                                        167

percheron
on 9/28/11 11:39 am
You look really great! Congats on doing so well!

KikiRox85
on 9/28/11 11:48 am - CA
Wowza!!! Awesome work girl. Keep rocking that Sleeve.

SharkBait
on 9/28/11 12:10 pm - CO
Wow.  You look fantastic!   Nice going!! 

September903
on 9/28/11 12:29 pm
You look fabulous! Are you exercising? If so, what are you doing? I ask because you were sleeved the day before me and you have lost a significant more amount of weight. My doctor told me today that I was on target and that I should increase my protein to 70g and add more cardio (I do aqua aerobics). I know that everyone is different and although I am glad to be in a size 14 from a 22, but I have an ideal size, weight and BMI that i want to attain and it seems like it's not happening. Please share what has been working for you. Thank you, JR

edelu
on 9/28/11 1:15 pm - los angeles, CA
Get down with your Goddess self. Fabulous!
Sweet_56
on 9/28/11 3:47 pm - Saskatchewan, Canada
You are looking Fantastic!!! Congrats on your success!!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers 
My Video Log...  Follow as this Fat Canadian Shrinks!! 
www.youtube.com/user/TheShrinkingCanadian

katier825
on 9/28/11 7:28 pm
What a difference, you look great!
MrsClaus09
on 9/28/11 9:17 pm
Looking great - congrats!!!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
Jenny C.
on 9/29/11 12:25 am
Thanks, everyone, for your great support.

September...I am exercising quite a bit.  I bicycle commute to work in Seattle.  I'm on my bike for about 40 minutes a day, taking a lot of hills as hard as I can.  I also do strength training at home--push-ups, planks, squats, ab core work, arm lifts with light weights.    I do those about every 2nd or 3rd day.

You and I are sisters in the starting- & goal-weights realm.  Even though your loss is slower, it is happening, and you just keep doing what you're doing and I'll be waiting for you at 150.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 301 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 348 views