Ick! New nausea

ib40
on 10/4/11 12:18 pm
I was sleeved September 12th and, aside from lingering gas in my chest cavity, had a fairly uneventful recovery. I threw up on the way home from the hospital, but it was only stomach acid. Other than that, I've done well, my weight loss has been decent and I have felt great. Then last night I worked late waiting for my kids to be finished with their extracurricular practice and I ate some chicken mush, which I've had many times before. I felt horrible after eating, overly full and uncomfortable and wanted to sleep. Now everything I've had today has turned my stomach. I don't feel like ever eating again right now. I'm planning to switch back to liquids and not worry too much about protein for the next few days (protein drinks don't sit well in my stomach). Any thoughts?
Paige V.
on 10/4/11 11:01 pm - Gainesville, FL
so weird, I had some manwich last night and am experiencing the same thing today...and I was sleeved 9/14

visit my blog at www.thenursemommy.com!
start weight-288 pre-op -5lbs month 1-23lbs month2-14lbs month 3-minus 13lbs month4-minus 12lbs month5-13lbs month 6-8lbs   GOAL-21months out after having a post-WLS baby!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 67 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 252 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 319 views