go figure, it really DOES get better each day.

jessicae
on 10/5/11 3:07 am
 amazing how much better it is getting!   still have ZERO energy, however incisional pain is near gone and able to concentrate more on fluids now.  got in 30 + yesterday and today aiming for 36-40 ounces.  feels like i'm sipping all day long, it's just not enough yet! 

dr. appointment for week post op check up tomorrow and so excited to get on scale!  been weighing myself at home but still excited to see the dr./nurses's reactions to it.  6 days out and i can say that while i may not absolutley be in love with my sleeve yet, i am pleased to meet its acquaintance and can say today that i am so glad i had this done.  :) 

Jessica              Surgery Date 9/29/11 Dr. Ian Soriano Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA          HW: 287 / Pre-Op: 280 / SW: 263.4 / CW: 161.6 GW: 145

dejahsmom096
on 10/5/11 3:32 am
That's great Jessica. As the days go by you will fell even better. Much success on your journey.
T.R       

soready2011
on 10/5/11 7:05 am
I just got home today.  I am feeling somewhat the same way.  I hope I start feeling a little better tomorrow.  My side is really giving me problems I hope that goes away soon.  I am trying to get down my fluids.

jessicae
on 10/5/11 8:14 am
congrats on your new journey!  the first 2 days home were the toughest for me.  the last 2 days have been much better to deal with! 

fluid intake is my biggest challenge right now.  i'm trying to sip but i'm soooooo full and then get a cramping like feeling in my esophagus/stomach area and i take it as my warning sign to stop. 

good luck to you!

Jessica              Surgery Date 9/29/11 Dr. Ian Soriano Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA          HW: 287 / Pre-Op: 280 / SW: 263.4 / CW: 161.6 GW: 145

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 262 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 325 views