Sleeve Revision Oct 21st Thank you god! My little Rant :)

ShanaR
on 10/7/11 7:33 am - East Brunswick, NJ
VSG on 11/09/11 with
I got great responses from my last post asking people for their stories about the band to sleeve. I'm a 4 year post op bander! Now my time has come where I get this ridiculous man made mess out of me! You served me good for 3.5years and not you have brought me nothing but hell!From slippage to stretching to now no restriction I can not wait to let go of you!! I have done everything you have asked of me and have lost 120lbs from living with you these past years and I thank you for it. Until you slipped, stretched and decided you no longer wanted to give me restriction I say my goodbyes and I hope I can get you removed and my new partner VGS the same day!! **anyone with any comforting support tactics and stories please feel free to respond! You are greatly appreciated!
"I choose Inner beauty for the first and physical beauty for the Second"-UnKnown
Hw:280 SW:223.4 CW:199.4 GW:150

Sharon G.
on 10/7/11 8:31 am - Middlesex County, NJ
Very well said, I had the same issues after 3.5 years..Got my sleeve this past Wednesday and am feeling pretty good...Im so happy with my decission to go from Band to sleeve....Best of luck to you... 

ShanaR
on 10/10/11 4:34 am - East Brunswick, NJ
VSG on 11/09/11 with
why thank you! Congrats to you! how are you doing so far with the sleeve> ? how is the weightloss so far?
"I choose Inner beauty for the first and physical beauty for the Second"-UnKnown

joeswife
on 10/7/11 10:34 am - CA
Good for you, same here band to revision vsg on monday and I am so happy about it. No more throwing up and having a foreign object in my body! You will be so happy. Good luck, you will do great! Pain level for me was much better the second time around and luckily for me no gas pains!

ShanaR
on 10/10/11 4:35 am - East Brunswick, NJ
VSG on 11/09/11 with
Thank you! Good luck today with your Sleeve!! How has your recovery/ weightloss been? 

Sharon G.
on 10/10/11 4:49 am - Middlesex County, NJ
 So far so good, down 11 lbs, the drain came out today and I feel so much better...I still feel a bit like someone beat me up but the Dr. said that was very normal at 4-5 days out and I should feel better every day from now on...I have another 14 to lose from what i gained when the band was removed....feel good my friend...

joeswife
on 10/10/11 6:20 am - CA
My surgery went really well. 1 week today! Days 4 and 5 were the most challenging for me but day 6 was turn around! I feel amazing!!  It's crazy, I am so happy.

The weight is coming off, a little disappointed this morning, 4.6 pounds in 1 week. I was really hoping for more, but since my 2 day pre-op diet I am down 14.6, so that is great!

Just had my swallowing test for leaks today, the doctor doing the test said I can't believe you had surgery a week ago, it's unbeleivable. He said I can tell you now, you are sitting here and doing really well, you have no leaks, but we did the test anyway, LOL. So glad that drink is over...Could have just puked that out , just terrible, but it's over. Good luck to you, what's new on your end?

ready2liveat50
on 10/10/11 7:37 am
 How do they test for leaks?
Dawn
ShanaR
on 10/13/11 11:24 am - East Brunswick, NJ
VSG on 11/09/11 with
I see your VsG is nov 11 is it a revision?

ShanaR
on 10/13/11 11:22 am - East Brunswick, NJ
VSG on 11/09/11 with
Great to hear!!!!! Well that is great 14.6!! Good for you!,, how is your recovery and weightless this week? Any unexpected events happening or worries? My band removal is oct 21 praying he can do the sleeve at the same time!! Are you still on liquids and purses?

Most Active
Recent Topics