Nine month post-op pics - down 96 pounds!

FreeJulie
on 10/11/11 3:40 am - WA
 I am sure loving my sleeve! The weight loss has slowed down a bunch, but goal is within my sights, and I couldn't be happier. :) 

If you have a strong heart, you can also visit my blog, where I posted before/after swimsuit photos. Eek. Brace yourself - it's better, but it ain't pretty. But pre-op, I couldn't get enough of before/after stories, and they are still such a huge source of motivation for me - I want to pay it forward as much as I can. :)

http://freejulie.blogspot.com/2011/10/nine-month-post-op-swi msuit-photos-96.html

Julie, 5' 3", age 42. Starting weight: 263, Surgery weight: 255
Blogging at www.freejulie.blogspot.com        
fypcdqt
on 10/11/11 3:48 am - Cumming, GA
Great job!  That is awesome!!!  You can see such a huge difference.  You look younger, healthier, and happier.  Keep up the great work!

Amy

FreeJulie
on 10/11/11 6:17 am - WA
 Thank you so much, Amy! I feel younger, healthier, and happier, too! :)
joeswife
on 10/11/11 3:53 am - CA
You look amazing! Such an inspiration for me as a newbie that success will come! Thanks keep up the good work!

FreeJulie
on 10/11/11 6:18 am - WA
 Thank you!! You keep up the good work, too! It happens so quickly - just keep with your program and the months fly by and the pounds melt away, it's so awesome!
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/11 3:55 am
OM, I love the smile on your face.. and the small jeans!

Good job!!
FreeJulie
on 10/11/11 6:19 am - WA
 Thank you!! I loved looking at your pics earlier - you look fantastic, too! I am loving these small jeans - last time I put them on, there was no way I could fit them, not all that much later, I tried them on and they're almost too big! Woohoo!!
Faye56
on 10/11/11 3:56 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Wow...you look awesome and love the happy smile! Congrats for the weight loss and for posting pictures! I have not gotten to that point yet!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

FreeJulie
on 10/11/11 6:21 am - WA
 Thank you so much!! When I was pre-op, I swear all I did was scroll through the forum here and any blog I could get my hands on, looking at before/after pics and dreaming of such a happy future for myself. I swore that I would do the same thing when I had surgery, because for me, it was just incredibly motivating to see! Post away!!
Jackie00
on 10/11/11 3:59 am
You look great, lovely smile
Look at them tiny arms on you now. Hard to believe that transformation in 9 months, keep up the good work.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views