Next step the mushy stage

jovi_34
on 10/29/11 6:55 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Hola everyone!!

On Monday I will be able to try out the soft/mushy foods. I know everyone starts with eggs from what I've read. Can I get some suggestions on different types of foods to start on. I have a list here from the dr.'s Just wanted some more input...

Thank you!!

Jovi
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

atomic_bettie
on 10/29/11 7:15 am - OK
I was a big fan of refried beans with a little garlic powder and cheese on top; it was pure bliss!  I was only able to eat a couple of spoonfuls at a time because they seemed to be pretty thick, so I would add a little bit of water. 
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
David R.
on 10/29/11 10:38 am
My Mushy diet lets me eat Tuna and canned chicken, eggs and Peanut Butter and humus as well as my protein shakes. The tuna and chicken I mash up with light mayo and eat  2 to 3 oz over a thrity minute period. No bread or anything like that. also mashed up bananas. Some food fill me faster that others, Also eat slowly over the thirthy mins and wait thrity mins after you finish eating to drink liquids.

I have to admit I am jonesin' for some more solid food choices.

Hope the advice helps.

dawn S.
on 10/30/11 9:28 am, edited 10/30/11 9:29 am - NJ
Hey Jovi :)    I'm working on canned chicken, egg salad, tuna salad, cottage cheese, and this weekend an egg and cheddar quiche which is about 10 g of protein and 220 cal each slice.  It's alittle heavier then the other choices.  Also, laughing cow cheese light.  How is everything else going? In a stall here and feeling frustrated.  Hope all is well!  Happy Halloween    Dawn
  HW: 245  SW:225.5  GW:165

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 241 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 309 views