ONE HOUR SEVEN MIN!!

shoop
on 11/1/11 7:54 pm
 i will be joining all of the losers in one hour and seven mins! SO STOKED ...not to mention a bit hungry lol! please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and will post as soon as i am able!! thanks guys for being the most wonderful support through such an interesting journey!

Vivian Prouty
on 11/1/11 9:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 CONGRATULATIONS to you and prayers being said for you now.    Can't wait to read about you journey.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim_M
on 11/1/11 11:53 pm - LaPorte, TX
Thinking of you . You should be comming out about now said a prayer. Remember sip rest walk repeat.Ice chips are your friend.I think this was the secret for me help to keep swelling to min in tummy.

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
DragonGirl
on 11/2/11 12:22 am - MN
Best of luck to you and have a safe and healthy recovery! Welcome to the losing team!!!

Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Jenny C.
on 11/2/11 1:34 am
So awesome to feel your excitement on the "day of."  I'd love to hear your perspective on how your pre-surg concerns worked themselves out.  Welcome to the bench!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 196 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 282 views