3 Month Surgiversary

Audra L.
on 11/5/11 3:43 pm - WA
VSG on 08/05/11 with

Well, I can't believe it, but it's already been three months since my surgery and already I am halfway to my goal.  Excitement!  My husband is doing even better: he has lost over 100 pounds and is well past his halfway point.  We are so enjoying losing the weight and looking like our old selves (we're both at about the weight we were at when we met).  But what we're most looking forward to, is being our even older high-school aged selves, lol.  Actually, if I get to goal--no, WHEN I get to goal--I will weigh less than I did in high school.  Sooooo looking forward to that!

I just want to thank all you guys for your advice and support.  

HEIGHT: 5'8"          HIGHEST WEIGHT: 285          CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

Kristina M.
on 11/5/11 11:13 pm - LA
you are doing great :))  Keep up the great work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Kristina Miller         
Nancy B.
on 11/5/11 11:22 pm - Bridge City, TX
VSG on 08/27/11 with
That's awesome!  My hubby and I were both sleeved by Dr. A, also, a little after you guys.  It is so much fun losing weight together.  We both feel SO much better, and I am so excited about our future....so I can imagine how it must be at your house! lol

Congrats to you two!
-Nancy 

HW 238    Starting Weight 227   Surgery Weight 212   CW 155
Height 5'5"            Lost 9 lbs. pre-op, and another 6 lbs. on the liquid diet.
Audra L.
on 11/6/11 10:04 pm - WA
VSG on 08/05/11 with
It definitely great to have someone by your side through this.  People are calling us The Incredible Shrinking Couple.  LOL. 

Congrats to you and your husband on your journey. :)

Audra

HEIGHT: 5'8"          HIGHEST WEIGHT: 285          CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views