MY HOSPITALS WLS Celebration

b_scene33
on 11/16/11 2:19 am - OH
Hi All,
I'm having a Holiday party dilema... I have a Party hosted by the hospital I had my VSG done at, to Celebrate our weight loss, and so forth on 12/07, its semi formal , and I'm having trouble deciding if I should go, one reason is I'm hating all my clothes now! I have no nice clothes thaat fit anymore, really i have no clothes that fit period, but now i need a dress or etc...
secondly i had my surgery 9/07, and since last christmas ive lost 65 lbs but since my surgery not such a huge difference, like 40 or so lbs, which is gret but i feel like they are gonna do slide shows of everyones loss and they give everyone certifiates to celebrate their loss. but at this point do i really derserve one? I dont know, im having the same issue with my companies holiday party, i dont want to go bc only a few pple see me, our second office hasnt seen me since before my surgery and i dont want them to see me...its silly. i love my loss, but i feel like it comes with obligations...and i dont want to show off it to anyone...weird right...

To go or not to go?

♫♫♪♪♫Brie♫♫♪♪♫
*H:5'4" HW: 242 SW: 218.8 CW:142  GW:142*
Surgery Date 9/07/11

tillmadd
on 11/16/11 2:48 am - WI
 Go buy a reasonable dress that fits, you can always resell on ebay or consignment shop, when it falls off you. Hold your head up high and celebrate your success. Something new always makes me feel great. You treated yourself to WLS, now you need to treat yourself for your success, it will amke you feel better, and inspire you to lose more.
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

Pat H.
on 11/16/11 6:52 am
Celebrate your loss! Look how much smaller you are than this time last year. You took a great step forward when you had surgery. Sure goal is a ways away but you have a new life and please look at how far you have come to date and celebrate it with others *****alize how hard you've worked and will be happy for you and can appreciate your journey. This is your new life so treat this yourself to a woohoo moment!!!

SW - 234.5  GW - 140.5   Met Goal on 5/7/12  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views