95 pds. gone forever!

crazyduck
on 11/20/11 3:34 pm - Maurepas, LA
I am 4 months out, and 95 pds lighter. I had slowed down but started bar-tending and have taken off 9 pds in 2 weeks. no I did not exercise, nor keep to my diet per say. But Im soooo happy with my weight loss!! I have a new lease on life! Im going to Arkansas for Thanksgiving, and can't wait for my family to see me!! Whoot whoot!!
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
Amy D.
on 11/20/11 3:44 pm
That is great congrats!!!!    Enjoy Thanksgiving in Arkansas!!  I know the feeling ... I haven't seen myy oldest bro's family sense July 4th, so it should be pretty interesting!! 

VSG 11-8-11      HW 327       SW 255   Mo.1-25 lbs  loss  " I think that everything happens to me for a reason. The hard times that I go through build character, making me a much stronger person.?
katier825
on 11/20/11 6:13 pm
Congrats! Have a safe & happy holiday!
crazyduck
on 11/20/11 7:54 pm - Maurepas, LA
Thank y'all!
slimpickins5280
on 11/20/11 11:16 pm - CO
Congrats! Nice to know you can do it even while bartending. Keep it up!

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

Joy J.
on 11/20/11 11:19 pm - Laurel, MD
Congratulations!  I have a question for you. Do you find that you are often hungry?  I am 1 week shy of 4 months out...down 61.4 lbs and definitely loving my sleeve.  However, I have to say I feel as though I am hungry all the time.  I remember reading early on that many sleevers do still experience hunger.  By the way, for the most part, it is not head hunger.  Just wondering if you have this same issue.

thanks,

crazyduck
on 11/22/11 10:59 am - Maurepas, LA
I thought ppl were crazy when they said it was stomach acid, but thats exactly what i thought was hunger pains. Now that I do not sit home all the time, I am hardly ever hungry.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views