Syntrex Nectar Help With Flavors

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/11 4:02 am - Canada
Hi there, I personally love Fuzzy Navel, Natural Peach, and Lemonade.  I often add Crystal Light to my shakes, to change up the flavors and/or add extra flavor, to help avoid the drink tasting so much like straight protein.

I make so many combinations, I find the Lemonade is the easiest one to alter the flavor with.  It's more neutral than the others. 

Try using Sunrise Orange Crystal light with the fuzzy navel, or even Grapefruit Tangerine.  Same for natural peach.  With Lemonade Nectar, I have used Pomegranate Cherry CL, Grape, Lemon-Lime, Fruit Punch...the possibilities are endless.

The fuzzy navel and natural peach can easily be consumed without any extra flavoring, lemonade, not so much on its own.

I've tried Twisted Cherry and it was awful in my opinion, tasted like childhood medicine/cough syrup.

Good luck finding the flavor that works for you!
pdalton8
on 11/21/11 8:01 am - NV
WOW! That was great information thank you! I love all those Crystal light options with the nectar. I'm going to try it!  YUM! Thanks again and have a great day!

A_NewFuture
on 11/22/11 8:17 am - Saginaw, MI
HI I have tried the Fuzzy Navel flavor with Crystal Light Orange Sunrise I got the recipe from a posting here on OH I am enclosing a link to the posting hope you try it and enjoy the many different flavors!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VSG/4466424/Repost-of-ENORMOUS-Protein-recipe-list-SERIOUSLY-huge-LIST/#36941841

GOD BLESS

RAQUEL

With Gods help I am going to beat this!  

pdalton8
on 11/22/11 8:58 am - NV
Thank you! I appreciate you telling me about that receipe sounds good! I will try it!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 67 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 252 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 319 views