Syntrex Nectar Help With Flavors

pdalton8
on 11/20/11 11:49 am - NV
Hello Everyone! I really want to buy  the Nectar but need to hear what is the best flavor to buy? I heard The Fuzzy navel was Great and the Caribbean Cooler was good but would like to buy a tub of a really good flavor to have while home recovering from surgery. Please Help!  Thank you all!

mscargirl
on 11/20/11 12:15 pm - CA
They have a sampler special going on. I believe its 13 samples for $13.00 no shipping.

www.si03.com/medical/med_index.htm

HW 297 ConcW 277 SW 254 CW 168.8 GW 155                  

pdalton8
on 11/20/11 10:03 pm - NV
Thank you for the leaving the link on your post I will go look!

jovi_34
on 11/20/11 12:36 pm - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
I bought the samples & I really loved the Chocolate Truffle, tasted like chocolate milk for me. Also the Lemonade I enjoyed & another one. I thin****d tea, I combined it with snapple peach tea & liked them. The Caribbean Cooler was also one of my likes..lol Get the samples and see which you like best!!

Good luck!!
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

pdalton8
on 11/20/11 9:57 pm - NV
Thank you! I probably will try the Chocolate Truffle for sure later down the road it sounds good as a desert type drink YUM!.... I think I want more of a juice taste since I will be drinking Premier Chocolate Protein Shakes. I appreciate your post ! Have  a Wonderful day!

ruggie
on 11/20/11 1:27 pm - Sacramento, CA
Get the sampler that mscargirl mentioned - it's a no-brainer, at $1 per sample.  I found out I hated most but liked 4 or maybe 5.  Everyone says they like different flavors though.  The sampler is a great way to go.

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

pdalton8
on 11/20/11 9:59 pm - NV
Sounds like an Idea! to try! Thank You!

Crystal M.
on 11/20/11 2:17 pm - El Paso, TX
The Fuzzy Navel is wonderful. Personally, I don't like the Caribbean Cooler; it's way too sweet! And I'm not crazy about the Lemon Tea, either. The Natural Peach is very good.
It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.                

pdalton8
on 11/20/11 10:02 pm - NV
OH Yes! The Fuzzy Navel sounded so good to me! Im  happy to hear you like it! I love Orange and thought this would be a good choice for me. Thank you for posting I appreciate your help!

kanga003
on 11/20/11 10:08 pm
Yup... I did the sampler and didn't like most of them... but it is a great option... I am considering the chocolate once my current tub of max protien runs out... (they changed my Max... now costs double!!!).
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views