Excited

ladyshai27
on 11/26/11 6:21 am - SC
 I am so ready for a transformation. I have gained so much weight in the last year I am truly embarassed to tell anyone that I was banded over four years ago. SOOOO ready to get sleeved and hoping I can be successful post op. 

Any advice? Im a little worried about hair loss and stomach stretching. 
mylifegr8
on 11/26/11 6:57 am - IL
I also am going from lapband to sleeve, the lapband had me vomiting all the time and everytime I would eat I would take one bite, next thing I would know I would be in pain and vomiting. Are you being converted from band to sleeve on the same day? Most of the post that I have read that they have had their band removed months before their sleeve surgery. My doctor is doing both at the same time I am a little worried about recovery I'm having my surgery Dec 21 and will have to return to work on Jan 3.I look forward to hearing about your journey from band to sleeve.
ladyshai27
on 11/26/11 7:15 am - SC
 Yes I had my band removed on October 17 and will get sleeved on Dec.19th. I had alot of problems with reflux and being overfilled. I am so ready for this transformation.Good luck with your upcoming surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views