Bitter sweet

Rmoneygirl
on 11/29/11 1:35 pm - OH
Well I'm doing better and not having as many bad days. 

Which sadly means I'm back to work tomorrow.  I miss the Money, but not the stress.  I feel better about the fact that I'm going to apply to the Police academy in June.  and might possible be starting that new chapter that I've always wanted, but was too big to do.

kimbethin
on 11/29/11 1:54 pm - CA
I was sorry about going back to work too.  I really enjoyed my time off and getting to estalish a new healthy lifestyle.  I have never been so relaxed in my life!  back to work in a new healthier body wasn't so bad, but I'm looking forward to retirement now that I've gotten a taste of a life of leisure!  Good luck!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
cbz1815
on 11/29/11 9:59 pm
 I think going back to work knowing that more opportunities are available to you like the police academy will make it more bearable.   As my body changes I know that I'll take more risks in applying for positions that will better match my passions.   Until then I'll take the job I have since its insurance made the VSG possible.

I am enjoying my last week out of work -- decorating for Christmas when I log off.  
 http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/1002835/tickers/cbz18154ffc4e0ad3061cc9a4a78b5c152e9570.png?1322016825
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views