How to stop losing?

Babynesh05
on 11/30/11 6:11 am - Germany
 anyone out pretty far?! I am at 125 I went 15lbs under goal and I still keep going down about 1lb here and there.. I've increased my calories a bit and stopped working out but its like sheesh anytime now body you can get comfortable.. should I start drinking shakes again?! I have not had one of those in MONTHS... my Doctor is in the states and I am overseas and I have not talked to him since I was 4 months out... I am not complaining but I dont need to get any smaller or I am going to start seeing bones..LOL...

GW 1: 200 COMPLETED! 193-Feb 15th 2011
GW 2: 160 COMPLETED! 160-May 12th 2011
GW 3: 140 COMPLETED! 140-June 17th 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SkinnyJeansSoon
on 11/30/11 6:19 am
I think there is a maintenance board that can help you. I wouldn't stop working out, it is so good for your heart. Maybe increase your calories by 50-100 and do it for a week or two. Use healthy fats to increase it, maybe avocados or peanut butter, nuts. Find your calorie range that is your comfy spot. I can't wait to get to maintenance.

(VSG - 10/20/2011)
HT: 5'9

SassyItalian
on 11/30/11 8:12 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
i feel ya girl..i worry about losing more because i like where i am and feel pretty thin..

i think adding in healthy fats will help, i guess upping the calories. or at least i hope!! things like the other poster mentioned like peanut butter, healthy oils like olive, avocados, nuts..

plastic surgery jumped started my weightloss again, and i dont want to lose another pound! i just want to tone, maybe gain some muscle weight..and build up some sort of a butt!! im nearly buttless!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Traci M.
on 11/30/11 9:12 am - CT
VSG on 03/13/12
great question! Thats one of the reasons i chose the sleeve instead of gastro.Can you control how much you want to lose with the sleeve? Yes i want to become healthy and yes i want to lose weightbut i dont want to be skin and bones.Any suggestions///?? 

Traci

Most Active