Angry stomach after 10 weeks

ib40
on 11/30/11 8:52 am
I have been doing great, losing weight fairly steadily and trying to get my protein in. Last week, the day before Thanksgiving, my stomach began cramping and I had to run to the bathroom every time I ate something.

Now my bowel movements are back to normal, but my stomach feels raw, and I can't eat much at any one time--even less than typical with a sleeve. I feel nauseated every time I eat, which isn't normal for me.

I really don't know what to do. I think I had a little stomach bug and now it has affected my tiny little stomach. I'm going to call the surgeon's office tomorrow, but I doubt they will be helpful. Has anyone had a rough recovery from a stomach bug? Did eating mild foods, like potato, milk, etc., help?

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/11 9:05 am
Whenever I get a stomach bug my PCP & staff always tell me to go to clears for a few days then gradually add mild food back in. Milk can be super hard on the tummy after a bug. I'd stay away from it.
ib40
on 11/30/11 9:14 am
Thanks for your input. I'm going to try clears for a couple of days and see how it goes.

LaughingCow
on 11/30/11 11:02 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
You could try taking a probiotic capsule or eating yogurt with probiotics.
Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views