I am sleeved!

Talmani
on 11/30/11 9:36 pm - Phoenixville, PA
I got home yesterday from Abington. Am feeling very uncomfortable this AM. Last night my right shoulder hurt more than my stmoch! I guess that is from the gas? I took my liquid pain Meds and am trying ti sip sip sip. I am still on clears today and am glad - I don't think that I could face a protein shake righ now.
ALAN J.
on 11/30/11 9:46 pm
Congrats!  Take it easy and keep us posted on your progress.

Highest WGT-295, Surgery WGT-295, Goal WGT-215 - 80LB LOST in 8 months!

debk21
on 11/30/11 10:25 pm - Mansfield, TX
Congratulations!  I'll move over and make room on the losers bench for you.  The shoulder pain is gas.  Just sip sip sip and walk walk walk and that pain will go away...(((hugs)))

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

NIQAABI
on 11/30/11 11:44 pm
CONGRATS!!! I EXPERIENCED A LITTLE SHOULDER PAIN ALSO, THE NEXT DAY IT WAS FINE. SIPPING PLAIN WATER FELT VERY HEAVY, I TRIED MIXING A FLAVOR PACKET AND HAD NO PROBLEMS. WHICH DOCTOR DID YOU HAVE?

Talmani
on 12/1/11 4:01 am - Phoenixville, PA
I had dr Noonan she is new to the practice - I will try some crystal light to see if that is any better - that is a good description for how it feels - heavy - I did just try some broth andvthat went down okay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views