New post ops 3weeks +

ShanaR
on 12/2/11 2:16 am - East Brunswick, NJ
VSG on 11/09/11 with
 how is everyone doing?! I'm still at my 20lbs down. I gained 2 back. bummer! I'm on solids now as well. This may have something to do with my 2lb gain back! What are you all eating?! How is everyones weightloss! 

Love to hear success stories!!
Shana
"I choose Inner beauty for the first and physical beauty for the Second"-UnKnown
Hw:280 SW:223.4 CW:199.4 GW:150

tillmadd
on 12/2/11 4:27 am - WI
 Shana- My surgery will be 4 weeks on Monday. I also have had a 5 day wieght stall...according to OH this happens. I am still doing mushies and soft solids. I drink 2-3 protein shakes per day, love chicken/tuna salad, mini egg quiches, greek yougurt, soup, baby bell cheese, eggs, cornbeef hash, fish, pintos and cheese. 

I am going to walk at the gym 2-3 times next week, my surgeon should release me to do more cardio/weight training soon. I find if I don't eat 5-6 small meals per day it will freeze my loss. Oh and I got to increase my water intake. Hopefully we can both get back on the losing bench!

HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

ShanaR
on 12/2/11 4:35 am - East Brunswick, NJ
VSG on 11/09/11 with
 The stall is a bummer! It would be great to have a partner to keep track of our daily and weekly progress! Would you be interested in being pen pals?!
i also have to increase my water in take! I find myself not being able to drink that much. I get full from about 2 gulps of water. That is also the hardest part! 5-6 small meals. I have to start adding some carrots in there as 1 meal and then maybe some cheese etc. I have been able to get in 3-4 meals nothing more as of right now.
I hope to get back on the losing bench asap!
"I choose Inner beauty for the first and physical beauty for the Second"-UnKnown
Hw:280 SW:223.4 CW:199.4 GW:150

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views