new to wls

aaronlampi
on 12/5/11 12:15 am - MN
I had my surgery on Nov.30Th 2011,everything has gone way better then I had thought it would have.I had the vertical sleeve surgery,on a liquid diet now with soon going to pureed,the hardest part I have had is with everyone Else's cooking and eating.I'm looking forward to my body changes and hopefully alot less back pain-joint pain.I stated my weight lose in Oct,2010 at my heaviest of 349.Day of surgery I was at 299.
My family and I joined LA fitness last week have been 2 x already cant wait to do more stuff and feel better.

kimbethin
on 12/5/11 12:49 am - CA
It sounds like you are on the right track!  Stick to the plan and enjoy the ride!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Sleeva
on 12/5/11 12:49 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
I am a newbie but would like to say just take one day and one meal at a a time, I cant wait to be where you are, I will start my process in Jan when my new insurance will be effective.
George B.
on 12/5/11 2:42 am - Miami, FL
You are making excellent decisions.
Keep it up and best of luck.

George

jovi_34
on 12/5/11 3:39 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
I'm 8 weeks out tomorrow & it has taken me some time to get used to it all. No regrets, best thing I ever did.  I was also so anxious to work out more after my 6 weeks!! Take it a step at a time & you'll do great!!

Good luck on your journey!! 
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views