OH 2012 Cruise - Anyone Going??

SkinnyJeansSoon
on 12/9/11 2:39 am
I would love to go on this cruise in March of 2012. The rates aren't too bad but I would need a roommate. I would love to room with someone on the board. I was also curious who else planned to go. It sounds like loads of fun!!!

(VSG - 10/20/2011)
HT: 5'9

Katester
on 12/9/11 3:05 am
Where did you find the cruise information? I must have missed that post. thanks!
SkinnyJeansSoon
on 12/9/11 3:26 am
It is on a sticky at the top of the main board forum. Here is a link to the cruise site. I would really, really love to go and meet so many others that have had WLS. It sounds like so much fun!! Let me know if you decide to go so we can meet up. I would like to hang out with VSG people since I don't know alot about the other WL surgeries!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/2012-Obesityhelp-Cruise.ht ml

It looks super affordable (starting at 509). It is going to Haiti and Jamaica...whoohoo and they let you pay it out which rocks.

(VSG - 10/20/2011)
HT: 5'9

Crunchy As Can Be
on 12/9/11 10:10 pm - NY
I saw that advertisement and the bottomo of the OH page and thought it looked great.

I'm planning for a wedding and need to save, but I wish I could go! Hopefully they'll have another one sometime in the future!
 ~~Emily~~

krystals
on 12/10/11 1:26 am - TX
VSG on 07/15/11 with
Sounds fun I always do a all about me vacation. Just me no kids no hubby. I will check into this. I wonder since it will be WL people will it be protein healthy choices.

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 57 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 57 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 230 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 305 views