Ladies: Life after Lane Bryant

msroro
on 12/9/11 4:53 am - Richmond, VA
I feel you sista! I am in the same boat as well. When I started working I needed work clothes I went to Ashley Stewart and bought size 10 dress pants. They are getting to big for me but I am going to stick with these pants because I dont want them to be to fitted. But after they get too big I will probably shop at the big dept stores since they have a better selection.  I love to shop and I love fashion. I am excited about being able to fit in designer clothes one day. 

so to answer your question, try Wet Seal, Forever 21, Victoria Secret's, Gap, Old Navy, Ashley Stewart (she goes as low as size 10's) Charlette Rouse, Armani Exchange.

Audra L.
on 12/10/11 1:54 am - WA
VSG on 08/05/11 with
Oh, man, I totally forgot about Forever 21.  I shop there all the time for a petite friend of mine.  This is funny: once when I was picking up a few skirts for my friend, an employee asked if I wanted a fitting room, and I SO had to contain my laughter as I thought to myself, "Lady, one of these skirts wouldn't even fit my thigh!"  LOL.  I always though their clothes were so cute and unbelievable cheap.  I understand the quality isn't all that great, but if it's a cute little dress you're only going to wear to a party or something, you can't beat $20!  Thanks for reminding me about them.  Honestly, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I'll be able to fit some of their clothes.  Cool!

HEIGHT: 5'8"          HIGHEST WEIGHT: 285          CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

sweetummies
on 12/9/11 7:28 am
I like Dress Barn, which has one side for Women and another same styles in smaller sizes.  I don't particularly like their prices, so I probably won't shop there until close to goal, though.  It will be a while before I go through smaller sizes I already have (now I'm glad I saved those for "one day when I'm thinner..."), but when I get smaller than that (can't wait!), I plan to go to consignment and thrift stores.  If I need something specific for a function, I will have to splurge.  Macy's is good, too.

Congrats on your progress!  I can't wait to have your problem. 
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 48 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 48 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 207 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 291 views