Just wanted to say HI!!!

lovelymami703
on 12/13/11 10:04 pm - VA
VSG on 04/04/12 with
I've been on this site for a few weeks now, and have just been reading the post, before and after pictures. You guys are such an inspiritation!!!!! I am on the track to getting the VSG, HOPEFULLY in February early March. I just wanted to send a THANK YOU, to you all for sharing your stories and for the great advise!!!

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK, I love the support this site provides for everyone, a place I can go to see others that think like me, and have been going through the same thing as me. I'm young, and need to get all this weight off, have been trying for YEARS!!! I'm at my highest of 416, and ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE. Im starting to ramble so PLEASE FORGIVE ME, just continue to support eachother cause you never know who may need that word of encouragement!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
Love me like you'll never see me again!!!!!!            
slimpickins5280
on 12/14/11 12:34 am - CO
Hi lovely and welcome.

I wish I would have done this surgery 20 years ago. You're one of the smart ones who figured it out at a young age.

Wishing the best to you!

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

George B.
on 12/14/11 12:41 am - Miami, FL
Welcome and best of luck on your upcoming surgery.

grdn_grl
on 12/14/11 1:10 am
I lurked around the boards and read too - that's a good way to learn, so much info!!! Good luck in your quest!!!
lovelymami703
on 12/14/11 3:38 am - VA
VSG on 04/04/12 with
thank you guys, im very excited about my new journey!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views