New starts....not really LBS or Surgery related!

b_scene33
on 12/20/11 12:46 am - OH
So it's gonna be a crazy year... I can already tell.
I had my VSG in September and my life has been changing soooo much!!!
I;ve had so many wonderful opportunities since, and just all around crazy hectiic wonderful life!
So I dont know what has gotten into me, but i havent been putting up with no one' crap since!!
I walked out of my job yesterday-- i can't believe it, im kind of in shock!
But im not as stressed as i thought i was gonna be!!! not even close, im in ohio, so im just waiting on snow to start a snow removal business, i had business cards printed last night to distribute my services bc i decided im gonna offer up soem of my skills, baby sitting, house keeping, pet sitting, jill of all trades really! I pay allt he time to have these things done, and more than what i am charging, bc i was just too tired from work! But now thats isnt gonna stop me, beleive it or not, im jobless and im excited for all the new things im starting!
Crazy huh?!
On a WLS related topic, 163.6 this morning-Craziness, im almost to real person size.. I've already dropped 10 sizes since my VSG in September !!!
I am soooo glad i had this surgery, it has changed my life!!!!

♫♫♪♪♫Brie♫♫♪♪♫
*H:5'4" HW: 242 SW: 218.8 CW:142  GW:142*
Surgery Date 9/07/11

Jamie_45
on 12/20/11 1:19 am - CA
VSG on 01/09/12

Good Luck with your new adventure Brie.  My hubby and I also started a new business our of necessity.  We had to move back to Cali to help take care of parents and discovered a business niche in our City that hadn't been addressed.  We started it 3 years ago and it's going like gang-busters now.  We love meeting new clients and addressing their needs.  Now I'm starting my new adventure and look forward to all the new possibilities the thinner healthier "me" will enjoy.

countrytat
on 12/20/11 3:39 am - OH
VSG on 01/31/12

That's awesome Bree!..It's good you have confidence like that!.....your weight loss is great! Where in Ohio are you?.....Im in columbus.

Good Luck on your Business!

b_scene33
on 12/20/11 11:28 am - OH
I'm North of you in Canton, OH!
I don't many ohio people on here!
Thanks for the encouragement!!!

♫♫♪♪♫Brie♫♫♪♪♫
Surgery Date 9/07/11

(deactivated member)
on 12/20/11 3:50 am
Good for you! One of the best things I did for my mental and physical health was ditch a high-stress bad job situation! What a relief!

Good luck with the new ventures!
b_scene33
on 12/20/11 11:29 am - OH
THANKS for the wonderful words of encouragment guys!!!
I can't wait to see where this journey leads me!!!

♫♫♪♪♫Brie♫♫♪♪♫
Surgery Date 9/07/11

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views