Tinnitus

Aussie_in_India
on 12/21/11 3:16 am - India
Hi - has anyone had tinnitus (ringing in the ears) that has improved post surgery? I have pulsatile tinnitus which is a 'whooshing' sound in one ear that has been driving me crazy over the past 12 months, and I am hoping that post the surgery in January, this will improve wi the drop in blood pressure. Thanks, Jo
lanunes
on 12/21/11 5:43 am - CA
 I have a ringing in my ear and when I sleep on the ear that has it I have a whooshing sound. I have had it for exactly one year. I had surgery in July and have lost about 93 lbs since. The ringing comes and goes and the whooshing is pretty much still there most days. I am unsure what it is related to (high blood pressure or not).  I am also unsure what is causing the ringing as well. I wish both would go away but they have not. Sorry this isn't quite what you wanted to hear, but thought I would chime it to let you know. 
      Leslie Nunes              
MsBabzi
on 12/21/11 1:06 pm - Norwalk, CT
 I thought the 'whooshing' sound was because I was getting sick with a sinus infection or something?!?!?

Always had it on and of for years.. and have it happening right now, post surgery, too!

Hope someone posts some kind of answers.  lol

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views