Dr Alex Nagle Northwestern Hospital-what do you think?

ozthewiz
on 12/22/11 2:56 pm, edited 12/22/11 6:16 pm - IL
VSG on 09/28/17
what do you guys think of Dr Nagle at northwestern???? 

how do you rate him???
                       Please always consult your doctor first and only take my advise as a suggestion.  
Watson
on 12/22/11 10:22 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with
Hi ozthewiz,

Dr. Nagle is a great doctor. I first met him in August of 2009, at first I was not sure what to think of him. But now, he is a great doctor and he has a great team too. I had my VSG surgery in June of 2010. I am doing great. I have lost 281 pounds from the surgery. He even did my Panniculectomy surgery on Halloween of this year (2011). Feel great. Life is great now. Northwestern has the best weight loss surgeon there and that's Dr. Nagle. He will listen to what you have to say. I'm very happy overall with him. I'm happy he is my doctor. I have a great new life now because of him. I like my new life now. Thanks to him and his team.
ozthewiz
on 12/23/11 12:58 am - IL
VSG on 09/28/17
 hey thanks Watson. I'm really glad that everything is working for you. I didn't know he did plastics too.

how are you feeling this far post op.  how much can you drink and eat per serving........

I heard from you before and really thank you again for encouragement

Please always consult your doctor first and only take my advise as a suggestion.  
Watson
on 12/23/11 2:13 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with
You're welcome ozthewiz. I didn't know too. Panniculectomy is the only one that I know of that he does. I don't know if he does any other plastic surgeries or not.

I am doing great in post-op. Feel great. More energy. Enjoying life now. As far as how much I can drink or eat, not much at the beginning, but as time went on in post-op, you can drink or eat a bit more over the a 30 minutes time span. I have to take my time eating or drinking. I can eat about up to 5 oz over 30 minutes. The same thing for drinking (like milk, water, G2, etc.).

I remember talking to you. Glad to help you in your journey. You're welcome.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views