I'm a week out and kinda sad =(

M. Nguyen
on 1/2/12 11:21 am - TX
=/ i know exactly how you feel..i'm also 25 and i have none left. Goes to show that I was made to be built 'small'. Its okay though...you will be in better health. Honestly, boobs can be 'replaced' but your health aka life...oh yeah much more difficult. KEEP ROCKIN IT!

kellsters
on 1/2/12 11:31 am - CA
VSG on 01/23/12
Personally, this is one of the things I am looking forward to the MOST! I had a breast reduction about 2 years ago, I asked my surgeon to take them away, but he went to fit my body structure. It was the right thing for him to do, but I still feel they are too big. YAY for small boobies!!!!!! I can't wait. I want to do jumping jacks and not knock myself out!!! lol

UnRuli
on 1/2/12 12:47 pm - Plainwell, MI
On January 2, 2012 at 7:31 PM Pacific Time, kellsters wrote:
Personally, this is one of the things I am looking forward to the MOST! I had a breast reduction about 2 years ago, I asked my surgeon to take them away, but he went to fit my body structure. It was the right thing for him to do, but I still feel they are too big. YAY for small boobies!!!!!! I can't wait. I want to do jumping jacks and not knock myself out!!! lol
 Sounds like me!  My reduction was back in 2002 and after taking out 12 lbs I was STILL a DD (sometimes a DDD in some bra sizes).  I was pissed.

After losing this weight I'm now a small C and my boobs are smaller than they've been since 7th grade!  They're saggy, but dude, I'm fine with that.  I'd love for them to be even a little smaller, but I can live with this.
turidda25
on 1/2/12 11:38 am
This is one of my worries.... everytime I loose weight my boobs go first and as a very heavy young (27) femal I only have C's... very surprising.... After breastfeeding 2 kids they are even in worse shape! I know after weight loss I will look a fool =( How do you girls handle that now? Are their ways to hide it besides obviously wearing a bra? I havent had my surgery yet and havent decided on the sleeve or the RNY... Maybe any one of you may want to reply back to me with your opions on what i should do??? Im 5'6 285lbs. Why did you choose the sleeve or what ever procedure it was? Please help!
superchickk51
on 1/2/12 12:01 pm
 I HAVE NEVER LOST BOOBS. I was on a diet pill when I was 17. i got down to 185, still had a very full dd. I was trying to give them to my mother in law and sister in law since they are small in that area. but now since they are going to gone for a while I'm already starting to miss them. 

I choose the sleeve cause i am young I do like to party a little when I can find a sitter which isnt very often. I didnt want all my parts re routed last Friday I was so unsure i made the right descion but now I am rocking my sleeve and I'm going to try to go to work tomorrow. I just goyt a new bed so I hope that helps my back, cause I screwed it up real bad when I was 22 in a roll over I flipped my car 3 1/2 times on a major freeway. 

I would do it over again if I could. my Husband said the min I got to my hospital room I was instantly happier.he said he hasnt seen me this happy since before I got prego 5 years ago. yes I'm a young mom and wouldnt change that for anything I love my little man.  I havnt been sad at all except when I was throwing up bubbles the 1st few days at home. now i'm doing good getting all my water in. just living life cant wait to be 115 lbs and wear sexy holloween costumes and dress like a teenager that I could never wear sexy clothes always fat people stuff yuck. I just cant wait till the day I can put on a new old pair of jeans that I bought the weekend I found out I was prego with my son and wore only once. 

I LOVE MY NEW LIFE AND MY SLEEVE. I was a wreck till I got on the operationg table. good luck to anyone who is about to be getting the sleeve. My mom is getting it on the 25 of this month if all goes good

tamikagale
on 1/2/12 12:59 pm
I have the same issue they call them the twins and I don't know what i am going to do without them
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 177 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views