Quest

ladyshai27
on 1/2/12 11:02 am - SC
 Do anybody recommend Quest protein bars? Just asking for when I get further out.
46_11tobeme
on 1/2/12 11:35 am - NJ
 I ordered a bunch of them and eat them occasionally - but I only eat 1/4 of a bar at a time. I keep them in my car or purse for when I need something and have no food with me. I have found though that I like the Atkins bars much better, and you can get them at the store. They are also good for a treat.

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/12 3:28 pm - CA
I love them!!! I only eat 1/2 at a time as a snack, but they are delicious and all of the flavors are good!
mimikay
on 1/3/12 2:50 am
Atkins bars have more of a candy bar taste but more carbs than I want and I can't handle the sugar alcohols. I like the Quest bars. Good protein and fiber!
  Kay       HW 219/SW 212/CW 134              
edelu
on 1/3/12 6:23 am - los angeles, CA
I love the Qwest bars.  They are the only protein bar i will eat because of the high quality protein and 4 grams carb.  the rest of the count is fiber.  I always have one in the car or purse if i delayed so i won't have to grab food and also I have a half a one for breakfast, if i'm running late in the morning.  With 20grams of protein per bar, I'll sometimes eat a half at night if i tally my protein and find I'm low.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views