Things I love from Anthropologie...

KSqtpie
on 1/3/12 5:23 pm - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
Can I just say how much I love love looooove Anthropologie!! I cannot wait until I can one day fit into their clothes. Until then, I will endulge in a few special salad plates and tea cups to make postop meal times very special. Here's what I found so far...

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23076607&catId=HOME-TABLETOP-DINNERWARE&pushId=HOME-TABLETOP-DINNERWARE&popId=HOME&navCount=686&color=095&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=HOME-DINNER-COLLECTIONS

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?navAction=jump&id=20097630&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS&color=095

hermio
on 1/3/12 9:32 pm
You are just sooo not right...Or is that me?

I am a guy and I just had to look........FABULOUS

ooppss did that slip out.

Pretty cool looking though

1st Goal 225      2nd Goal  200     3rd Goal 180   Trying 1st = 3 mo    2nd = 6mo   3rd = 1yr  GW 180

Dec 5,  2011 VSG,    5'7" Male,     HW 320,     SW 276,     CW 235,     GW 190
Loss by Doc Visit 1mo=18   3mo= 26   6mo=??  
KSqtpie
on 1/3/12 11:58 pm - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
Haha...looks like you had a bit of an internal struggle there.
denebbers
on 1/3/12 10:08 pm - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
WOW you just opened a whole new world for me :D!!!!!! i have never heard of this company, but absolutely love what i see.

thanks for the post
KSqtpie
on 1/4/12 12:00 am - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
If you love the website, you will absolutely go bonkers at a store! Such a fantastic atmosphere! Sure, its expensive but they have decent sales (that make things normal price) so that's when I buy stuff. It's a great place to buy gifts Enjoy!!
BuckeyeGirl
on 1/3/12 10:20 pm - TN
I love Anthropologie!

One of my earliest posts on OH was on the 20s forum in a thread about where we were all hoping to shop and I wrote that I could not wait to fit into Anthropologie's clothes!

Of course, now that I can, I just wish I could afford more of them! ha ha

Anyway, stay the course and you'll be there before you know it. You'll look back on this post and realize how far you've come.

Best,
Lindsey

KSqtpie
on 1/4/12 12:16 am - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
My little sisters shop there all the time ...and Urban Outfitters which is another place I can't wait to shop! I love picking outfits for them to try on, I love giving gifts from there, I love their jewelry and pretty much everything they have. I am just waiting for the NSV of wearing my first Anthropologie outfit. It gets old buying beautiful clothes for other people. Gimme 6 months. I will get there
carleneyy
on 1/4/12 12:57 am
Hi Buckeye,

Check out Urban Outfitters. It is very similar to Anthropology with better prices.

BuckeyeGirl
on 1/4/12 1:55 am - TN
Thanks! Yeah, I used to love Urban Outfitters, but lately I haven't really felt it fits my style anymore...I'm getting old, maybe. I don't even bother going in there anymore and toss the catalogs as soon as they come. I still find lots of pieces at Anthropologie though.

J.e.t.
on 1/3/12 11:59 pm
 I've started buying tops and shoes from Anthropologie since losing weight, and it's definitely a thrill!  A lot of their stuff is actually cut pretty big (knit tops), you might find some that work sooner than you think.  Love that store. :-)

Also--if you watch their sale section online, you can get some pretty decent discounts.
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views