Best Christmas Present Ever!

Audra L.
on 1/5/12 1:49 pm - WA
VSG on 08/05/11 with
So, for Christmas, my husband and I took a trip to Disneyland.  It was awesome!  I've always wanted to go to Disney at Christmastime, and I wasn't disappointed.  Plus, there were the NSVs of fitting comfortably in air plane seats (I didn't have to sit with my arms folded the whole trip), having to cinch down the seat belts (did the airlines extend their seat belt straps or have I really lost THAT much weight???), and, of course, being able to ride roller coasters again.  Loved it!  We had such an amazing time.

Yet, as great as it all was, it still wasn't the best Christmas present.  No, that was the fact that I started walking in my own winter ONDERLAND over the holiday (I didn't have a scale to know exactly when).  I haven't been under 200 pounds in YEARS... it is SOOO exciting.  Happy new year!  I'm so looking forward to 2012.

Audra

HEIGHT: 5'8"          HIGHEST WEIGHT: 285          CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

janielynne
on 1/5/12 2:06 pm
Congrats...I can not wait to go on my next plane trip(mar 2012). I just want that feeling of not feeling squeezed into that damn seat !!!!

Glad you had a great trip !!!!

Jane

Thenewme55
on 1/5/12 2:47 pm - WA
VSG on 01/12/12
Congrats on the ONDERLAND

HT 5'1"~HW 224~SW 212~GW 124    VSG 1/12/12
-8 lbs pre-op Month 1 -30 lbs, M2 -8, M3 -9, M4 -6.5, M5 -6.5, M6 -6, M7 -3, M8 -4, M9 -6, M10 -6, M11 -2 , M12 -                                                                                                 "You must start with a positive attitude or you will surely end without one."

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views